Posted/Last Revised: 10th Jun, 2021
- Freson Bros.
- Stony Plain
- Educational Req.
- 2-4 years marketing experience
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and project management skills
- Copywriting skills: Creativity; convey ideas in a clear and precise way.
- Experience in website CMS, email marketing, CRM and Analytics
- Experience with office applications, specifically spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets)
- Proficiency across various social platforms and management tools (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Buffer, etc.)
- Knowledge of database marketing, targeting, and segmentation
- Superior written and verbal skills, time management, decision-making, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Contact Name
- Mandi Fawcett
- Contact Phone
- (780) 968-6924
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jun. 21, 2021
Freson Bros. an Alberta owned and operated fresh food retail chain invites creative and entrepreneurial-minded individuals who have achieved success as a brand ambassador to pursue a rewarding career as a Marketing Manager and inspire our internal stakeholders to deliver a Unique Alberta Food Experience.
WHY FRESON BROS.
- Drive: To make it onto our team, it starts with focus, commitment and your own source of fuel.
- Integrity: Like it or not, we’re open and honest. Team members do what is right, they’re upfront and turn feedback into progress.
- Growth: Remember, personal development is at the core of what we do. We bring on those who love learning because we’re asking them to inspire others to feel the same way.
WHAT IS THE ROLE
The Marketing Manager will support online and offline marketing initiatives with the goal of expanding brand awareness within targeted, relevant audiences.
- Prepare strategic marketing proposals, including advertising campaigns, content marketing, product positioning and other projects
- Execute strategic marketing plans and strategies both online and offline
- Research and develop successful integrated marketing plans focused on results driven objectives
- Monitor, measure and report the effectiveness of marketing initiatives against objectives
- Drive traffic to our social network presence and explore new ways to reach and engage our customers
- Craft content for various social channels
- Work closely with all relevant stakeholders to ensure and implement consistent brand deliveries across all channels
- Work closely with the creative marketing team
The successful candidate is a high achiever who has a clear vision of what makes a great business grow and who believes in the value of teamwork and taking on a wide variety of responsibilities.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- The Craft: Our Artisans are Masters at their craft. Butchers, Sausage Makers, Chefs and Cheese Makers thrive at Freson Bros. The Craft will never become a lost art… it is our heritage!
- QSC+XP: We adhere to the highest operational standards in Quality, Service, Cleanliness and ‘Xciting Promotions. These are the pillars of our operations to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Our Commitment: Since 1955, Freson Bros. continues to support the values of Family, Community and our Alberta Heritage.
WORKING AT FRESON BROS.
Founded in 1955, Freson Bros. currently operates fifteen supermarkets employing over 950 full time and part time Team Members. With a tradition deeply rooted in family, community and heritage, Freson Bros. envisions to be Alberta’s unique food experience destination. Our stores have been recognized by the Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers (CFIG) in 2015 and again in 2019 with the National Awards as Canada’s Top Independent Grocer of the Year in all three store surface categories.
To the successful individual, we offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary or wage rate, benefits plan, family grocery discount.