Posted/Last Revised: 15th Dec, 2018
- Nilex Inc.
- Educational Req.
- Marketing or related business degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with marketing communications or product marketing
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Google suite and SalesForce (CRM) is an asset.
As the successful candidate, you are a proven marketing generalist who has strong organization, time management and project management skills with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment without compromising accuracy, product quality, and detail. Your superb written communication skills and ability to multitask priorities will add to your success in this role.
- Contact Name
- Stephanie Blake
- Contact Phone
- (780) 801-3394
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jan. 15, 2019
Nilex is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team. Working closely with the Marketing team, the Marketing Manager will develop and execute external marketing and communications plans to support product/region/industry specific objectives as well as Nilex’s overall business strategy. Using market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning that focuses on content that will resonate with our customers. The Marketing Manager oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns with the goals of lead generation and increasing brand awareness.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Industry Managers, and Regional Sales teams to drive growth and product differentiation.
- Create product positioning and messaging that communicates the value proposition and unique benefits of our core products/solutions.
- Develop and drive demand generation through integrated marketing programs (including direct marketing campaigns) and manage lead tracking and reporting.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Ensure all marketing communications reinforce the desired product/brand attributes, offer clear and timely communication, and enhance customer engagement.
- Manage and/or assist in all aspects of design, communication, and execution of marketing collateral, presentations, webinars, papers, articles, project profiles, and other resources.
- Research and analyze market trends, demographics, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Deliver market and competitive intelligence to support planning and strategic initiatives
- Produce content for the company intranet, customer newsletter, external website and social media channels that are consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
- Provide support on ad-hoc projects and assist with special tasks as needed.