Posted/Last Revised: 1st Apr, 2021
- ONETWOSIX Design Inc.
- Educational Req.
- Post Secondary Education with a focus on marketing.
- 2 years of experience working at an agency and 1 year of experience managing marketing campaigns including budgets
- Contact Name
- Nicholas Kazakoff
- Contact Phone
- (780) 965-1049
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- May. 30, 2021
Onetwosix is an award-winning industrial design and manufacturing company based out of Edmonton, Alberta. Our purpose is to design products that elevate the human experience. The work environment at Onetwosix is positive, enjoyable, and fast paced. We are creative problem solvers, aesthetic idealists, and we believe in the power of imagination. Our organizational principles are to:
- Promote critical thinking in all aspects of our business and empower our team to challenge the status quo.
- Go beyond surface level improvements and look to create solutions that are truly innovative.
- Be empathetic in our approach and towards all people we engage with.
- Work to promote our ideals of diversity, equality, and collaboration within our local and global communities.
We are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team to focus on building our brand and growing our customer base for our line of innovative office furniture called Loop Phone Booths. The ideal candidate will have ample experience evaluating, executing, reporting and improving upon our existing marketing and customer acquisition strategies, managing social media accounts based on our existing social strategy, copywriting, and developing email campaigns including warming emails. A successful candidate will be a digital expert first and foremost as well as an excellent copywriter. They will manage visual content creation by collaborating with our internal design team and external developers. Their primary goals will be to increase audience size for Loop Phone Booths on digital platforms, increase the quantity of qualified lead conversions through our website based off of existing ideal customer profiles, and provide accurate reporting on the effectiveness of marketing initiatives to management.
This is a mid-level position with opportunities to advance within our fast-growing company. The Marketing Manager will require strong critical thinking and analysis skills, creative flair, and the ambition to influence overall brand direction to drive revenue for the business. A key attribute for a successful candidate will be a commitment to a long term, highly rewarding career path with our organization.