Marketing Science Lead (Digital Analytics)
Posted/Last Revised: 28th May, 2021
- Critical Mass
- Remote within Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia
- Educational Req.
- Understand data, data management, data infrastructure, and marketing applications.
- Eliminate data inefficiencies in through innovative technologies and creative solutions.
- Elevate how data is being collected, communicated and distributed across the cross discipline teams and across the agengy.
- Be a cross-functional leader in a high-visibility role, you will be tasked with spearheading the productization, advanced use case development use of 1st party and 3rd party data and use of new innovative tools.
- Know when and how to leverage subject matter experts across our 3 sub disciplines within the marketing science group – data strategy, data engineering, data science.
- Play a key part in building and scaling Critical Mass data business.
- Sits at the nexus of technology, strategy, and operations, and solves for the unique, critical challenges of our largest and most strategic clients by bridging the gap between constant evolution and innovation in ad/mar-tech, and marketers’ need for purpose-built, operationally-sound strategies and solutions.
- 10+ years in the marketing industry, 5+ years in the online measurement industry managing teams.
- An insatiable curiosity and sense of humour.
- Mentorship and management skills for team members.
- Ability to distill large quantities of information into clear and concise insights to formulate actionable recommendations.
- Ability to articulate ideas and concepts in visually interesting and compelling formats.
- An understanding that each project and problem requires a fresh approach.
- Proficiency incurrent issues and trends within the online marketing industry with an emphasis on emerging media and mobile platforms.
This role will be based in Canada and can be located in Ontario, Alberta or British Columbia.
- Contact Name
- Corrine Bell
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jan. 31, 2022
As a Marketing Science Director, your curiosity never ends. You’re a rock star in all aspects of empirical practice to use your extensive experience as a client consultant to be a subject matter expert. Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams, you identify, prioritize, and address clients’ business needs. Developing a deep understanding of clients’ categories to craft custom data practices is part of your process. You’re a rock star in all five sub-disciplines of Marketing Science—tracking and measurement, data visualization, testing and evaluation, data integration, and statistical modelling—but you pretty much wrote the book on at least two of them.
In this role, you posse applied knowledge of the major ad-tech / mar-tech stacks (e.g. Google, Adobe, Amazon, Facebook, et …) and their use cases; cross-vertical business acumen; and have past experience in client service and/or consulting. You will be part of the Data Innovation Marketing Science team and will work closely with the Vice President, Marketing Science.
Finally, you will be capable of utilizing your skills and past experience to recognize client challenges, synthesize solutions, and turn them into viable opportunities that leverage our extensive talent but also challenge our team with new advanced technology for doing things better.