Posted/Last Revised: 17th Jan, 2019
- Champion Petfoods
- Contact Name
- Brandon Hoffner
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Feb. 14, 2019
Champion Petfoods is expanding! We are excited to announce that we are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our rapidly growing company. With thirty years of growth in the global pet food sector, our ORIJEN and ACANA brands define our vision of being trusted by pet lovers worldwide. If you are passionate about personal and professional growth, and see yourself as key player contributing to our continued success by working in our award-winning company – we would like to hear from you.
- Responsible for implementing a Social Media Strategy across all CPFs social channels, working with the VP of Marketing to produce and deploy e-newsletters and other e-communication material.
- Responsible for developing and creating digital and print copy/content.
- Delivering compelling content and campaigns.
Measure and report on the impact of campaign and project activity using Google Analytics and other monitoring tools.
- Work with key stakeholders to supporting product launches and other marketing initiatives that include social media & digital components.
- Actively participate in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development & management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- Facilitate content plans according to strategies and host discussions via our social media channels, and monitor, moderate, and reply to Champion Petfoods’ online community.
- Liaise with subject matter experts regarding technical questions about our products
- Act as an advocate of the brand within the company by engaging in dialogues where appropriate.
- Coordinate and maintain a library of content, media, digital records, and other organizational content.
- Lead the development and distribution of editorial content to our internal and external audiences
- Using Google Analytics and other site measurement tools to constantly monitor and review web and social effectiveness, identify opportunities to improve engagement with our audiences
- Work closely with the Web Developer, ensuring website content is accurate, relevant, regularly refreshed, and meets brand guidelines.
- Takes direction for the VP, Marketing
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, journalism, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
- Two to three years of experience managing high traffic web content & social media platforms or communities for brands.
- Ongoing training to keep up-to-date on related topics.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other web statistics tools.
- Knowledge of major content management systems, with an understanding of and experience with WordPress.
- Ability to creatively solve resourcing issues or conflicts, with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Experience in building and engaging communities in social media.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Team player and able to work well under pressure.
- Possess the ability to collaborate with others and be detail oriented.
- Able to work well and communicate clearly with managers and employees at various levels of the organization.
- Good time-management skills, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure, and deadline-oriented environment.
- Customer focused, creative, and adaptable; while possessing a strong attention to detail with a defined sense of urgency.
- Motivated and passionate about engaging communities in a Social Media setting.
- Required to attend regional industry and client events to gather engaging content for social platforms.
- Ability to attend and/or conduct presentations.
- Working extended days and overtime as necessary.