Posted/Last Revised: 10th Feb, 2020
- Alberta Motor Association
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Educational Req.
You’re A FAST-THINKING, TROUBLE-SHOOTING, TASK-JUGGLING dynamo.
Closing: When Filled
Location: Edmonton South
You sleep and breathe both digital and traditional media. You understand that knowledge is power and for you, there’s nothing more fulfilling than developing breakthrough strategies and processes (or enhancing existing ones) that help you bring valuable knowledge to others. You also have a whole lot of experience and proof that you know how to get results over the short and long term. Answers live in the research data and you love uncovering those “hidden gems” of information that “speak” to your business partners.
You’re a market researcher master who gets a twinkle in your eye when talking about member satisfaction, employee engagement, segmentation and predictive modelling. This role is responsible for developing, managing and implementing marketing tactics and strategies to increase traffic, leads, conversion rates, event attendance and AMA revenues that will contribute to the success and growth of AMA.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You’re detail oriented, and the type of person who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are flexible and able to roll with changing scenarios.
- You’re both a right- and left-brained thinker. Your innovative side is balanced by your quantitative analytical abilities.
- You love to share thoughts and ideas — after all, two heads are better than one.
- You have experience and expertise in product positioning and messaging. You love figuring out what drives consumer behaviour and are in touch with digital marketing trends and best practices through more traditional means.
- You live and breathe brands. You understand that loyalty is built through consistency.
- You can strategize and execute integrated campaigns across a range of platforms.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Report to the Marketing Manager.
- Define marketing mediums and techniques to increase visibility and traffic across all lines of business.
- Deliver personal-based messaging and collateral geared at engaging and supporting customers in all stages of their lifecycle.
- Develop lead generation strategies to effectively incubate, qualify, and convert leads.
- Meet with Business units and suppliers to keep current with strategies, needs, changes to products and services, market considerations and the business environment.
- Ensure member and client issues are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Perform detailed analysis and report results across programs, campaigns and segments and make actionable recommendations for improvement.
- Continually test/optimize existing campaigns to identify areas of improvement.
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas.
- Define key performance indicators and implement enterprise-level measurement, analytics and reporting measures to gauge success.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You have a university degree or post-secondary diploma in a related field, such as Marketing or Communications.
- You have a strong background in both digital as well as traditional marketing with a minimum of four (4) years of experience.
- You also have a minimum of four (4) years of marketing account coordinator experience under your belt.
- Having experience with Social, SEO, PPC, email marketing and copywriting is an asset.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and floater day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Contact Name
- Recruiting Team
- Contact Phone
- (780) 430-5614
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Mar. 7, 2020