Posted/Last Revised: 26th Sep, 2021
- Alberta Motor Association (AMA)
- to be determined
- Educational Req.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You have a university degree or post-secondary diploma in a related field, such as Marketing or Communications.
- You have a strong background in both digital as well as traditional marketing with a minimum of three (3) years of experience.
- You also have a minimum of three (3) years of marketing account coordinator experience under your belt.
- Having experience with Social, SEO, PPC, email marketing and copy-writing is an asset.
- Contact Name
- Sabrina Khan
- Contact Phone
- (780) 430-2372
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Oct. 31, 2021
YOU’RE A fast thinking, TROUBLE SHOOTING, TASK-JUGGLING dynamo.
Closing: When Filled
Location: Edmonton South
You sleep and breathe both digital and traditional media. You understand that knowledge is power and for you, there’s nothing more fulfilling than developing breakthrough strategies and processes, along with enhancing existing ones, to deliver valuable knowledge to others. You also have a whole lot of experience that proves you know how to get results over the short and long term. You find that answers live in research data, and you love uncovering those “hidden gems” and sharing them with your business partners. You’re a market research master who gets a twinkle in their eye when talking about member satisfaction, employee engagement, segmentation, and predictive modelling. This role is responsible for development, management, and implementation of marketing tactics and strategies that increase traffic, leads, conversion rates, and event attendance. Your work will directly impact AMA revenue that will contribute to the success and growth of AMA.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You’re detail oriented, and the type of person who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are flexible and able to roll with changing scenarios.
- You’re both a right- and left-brained thinker. Your innovative side is balanced by your quantitative analytical abilities.
- You love to share thoughts and ideas – after all, two heads are better than one.
- You have experience and expertise in product positioning and messaging. You love figuring out what drives consumer behaviour and are in touch with digital marketing trends and best practices through more traditional means.
- You live and breathe brands. You understand that loyalty is built through consistency.
- You can strategize and execute integrated campaigns across a range of platforms.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Report to the Marketing Manager.
- Define marketing mediums and techniques to increase visibility and traffic across all lines of business.
- Deliver personal-based messaging and collateral geared at engaging and supporting customers in all stages of their lifecycle.
- Develop lead generation strategies to effectively incubate, qualify, and convert leads.
- Meet with Business units and suppliers to keep current with strategies, needs, changes to products and services, market considerations and the business environment.
- Ensure member and client issues are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Perform detailed analysis and report results across programs, campaigns, and segments.
- Make actionable recommendations for improvement.
- Continually test/optimize existing campaigns to identify areas of improvement.
- Propose new and improved inbound marketing campaign ideas.
- Define key performance indicators and implement enterprise-level measurement, analytics, and reporting measures to gauge success.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Vacation time and floater day.
Please note, this position will potentially involve primarily working from home during the pandemic.
Please note: this role is also available as a temporary full time
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.