Marketing Specialist / Graphic Designer
Posted/Last Revised: 23rd Dec, 2019
- Gateway Mechanical Services
- Educational Req.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a graphic designer.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a marketing specialist.
- Post secondary degree or diploma in Graphic Design or Visual Communications or Marketing or relevant experience.
- Creative and strategic thinker with the ability to formulate strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives.
- Strong English language communications with an emphasis on copywriting and presentation skills.
- Experience writing and implementing email marketing campaigns.
- Strong project management skills along with the ability to prioritize competing priorities, meet tight deadlines and use critical thinking in pressure situations.
- Marketing expertise across diverse industry /consumer channels, with business-to-business experience an asset.
- Analytics experience; translating data into meaningful, actionable insights.
- Experience working with and managing external agencies, contractors and vendors.
- Contact Name
- Steve Kress
- Closing Date
- Jan. 31, 2020
Are you the most creative person you know? Do you record the Superbowl just to watch the commercials? Do you consider yourself a unicorn in a sea of donkeys?
You’re more than just a graphic designer or marketer, you truly see the entire picture and know how to take an idea from concept to execution. You’re that person who understands how it all works and just can’t stop learning.
Gateway Mechanical Services is looking for an exceptional individual with boundless creativity, impeccable writing and un-matched strategic marketing knowledge to join our team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist / Graphic Designer is responsible for executing and delivering strategies and tactics required to support marketing objectives, business growth, community engagement and enhance the companies brand awareness.
If you think you have what we need than please keep reading and don’t forget to send us your portfolio and a writing sample so we can see what you’ve accomplished so far.
- Use your graphic design skills to produce marketing materials and brand assets necessary to support marketing strategies and tactics.
- You are responsible for developing, managing and protecting the company’s brand, image and reputation.
- Write copy for marketing materials, emails and newsletters, including the company website and social media platforms, with an emphasis on lead generation.
- Write articles, case studies and other materials as needed.
- Strategize, develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns to support marketing strategies and tactics.
- Manage all digital and offline marketing assets, including the company website and social media platforms by producing content and managing engagement on an as needed basis.
- Continuously measure and analyze all marketing strategies and tactics for effectiveness and implement change as needed to ensure optimal return on investment.
- Work with, and project manage external, contractors, agencies, and vendors to deliver content, resources and product in support of the marketing function.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in researching and implementing new technologies to improve the customer experience and maximize the performance of all marketing activities and programs while ensuring objectives are achieved within budget.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of marketing processes and procedures to ensure effective and efficient workflow, improve communications and enhance working relationships.
- Other duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
How to apply
- Submit your resume, salary expectations, cover letter, portfolio and writing samples on our website by visiting https://gatewaymechanical.ca/careers/
- You will have to wrap it all in a single PDF, our system is limited to one upload.
- If selected we will be in touch to set up an interview. Good luck 🙂