Marketing Team Leader
Posted/Last Revised: 9th Aug, 2018
- The Headhunters (on behalf of client)
- $65,000 - $75,000 per annum
- Educational Req.
- 5 years’ experience in marketing strategy and communications planning
- Experience in vertical branding and exposure
- Superior communication skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Trucking supply experience a definite asset
- Bachelor degree of Marketing/Communications
- A dynamic personality
- Contact Name
- Azelda Payne
- Contact Phone
- (780) 486-8377
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Sep. 25, 2018
Are you a highly creative marketing professional with a strong understanding and demonstrated ability to plan, develop and implement exceptional marketing strategies? Does the idea of developing strategies to create brand and company awareness in a high-tech environment align with your exceptional communication ability? If the answer is yes, then please read on!
Our client is seeking a Marketing Team Leader to spearhead all marketing activities to identify target audiences and devise campaigns that engage, inform and motivate. In this role, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your innovation and creativity as you work closely with the Executive Team to develop and implement marketing plans.
Our client is committed to:
- Providing a work environment that fosters and recognizes performance excellence
- Opportunity for comprehensive product and brand training
- $65,000 – $75,000 per annum + group benefits package
What the Marketing Team Leader does:
- Develops promotional material and campaigns to raise company profile
- Reviews, researches, plans and arranges trade shows
- Attends trade shows as needed
- Measures and reports performance of all marketing initiatives
- Manages, redesigns and improves the usability of the company website
- Keeps brand current through creative and innovative methods
Only candidates already eligible in Canada will be reviewed. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.