Posted/Last Revised: 14th Oct, 2018
- ZGM Modern Marketing Partners
- Educational Req.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an agency or marketing role (previous retail marketing experience is an asset)
- Google Ads + Analytics certification is an asset
- Superior organizational and time management skills, with a strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Experience working in following ad manager platforms: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter and Google Ads
- Ability to write and communicate effectively
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong client service orientation
- Post-secondary education (marketing/advertising related an asset)
- Contact Name
- Janie Katakami
- Closing Date
- Nov. 15, 2018
We’re looking for a Media Coordinator to join our Edmonton team. And as there are a bazillion media channels now, it’s a pretty big deal. We’re looking for a ninja to facilitate the execution of advertising plans – from negotiation and booking, to internal coordination of deliverables, to tracking and reporting, you will play a key role in the success of key clients’ campaigns.
But all this will be no sweat for a team player such as yourself – surrounded by a strong and supportive media team, and collaborating closely with disciplines from across the agency, you’ll be adding value to our clients’ media investments left and right. Clients such as Fountain Tire, Liquor Depot and the Alberta Gaming & Liquor Commission will sleep easy at night knowing you’re sweating details on their behalf.
- Support the buying and execution of offline and online media
- Setup, on-going maintenance and reporting of digital ad campaigns (social, display/pre-roll and SEM)
- Initiate and co-ordinate the scheduling of media processes, creating workback schedules and critical paths to manage deliverables
- Maintenance of the billing and budgeting process
- Work as part of a collaborative team alongside all agency disciplines
- Attain a thorough understanding of the client’s business and competitive environment
- Manage supplier relationships
Work in a fun, energetic environment that nurtures ideas and originality. We are looking for team players who are passionate, curious, positive, and courageous. Don’t believe us? Read our employee handbook here: https://zgm.ca/careers/
ZGM offers a very attractive health and benefits package and unlimited opportunity for motivated people who can get the job done. If you are this person, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.