Posted/Last Revised: 28th May, 2021
- Critical Mass
- Remote within Alberta and British Columbia
- Educational Req.
- Coordinate the management, trafficking, optimization and reporting of all campaign initiatives.
- Work with Critical Mass headquarters to execute payment of invoices and pre-bill process
- Be responsible for all media campaign set-up and execution, including working with other internal teams and clients to secure deliverables.
- Support Marketing and Media Managers in reporting templates, management and presentations to clients.Be responsible for pulling and delivering accurate data in initial analyses.
- Provide insight into campaign analysis and optimization.
- Research and prepare new information for paid media plans, RFPs, and presentations.
- Evaluate, build and maintain relationships in the display and emerging media community.
- Stay up-to-date on and advise the Marketing and Media groups on the latest trends in interactive marketing/media and developments.
- Aid in the development of “Point ofView” (POV) documents on new trends or special opportunities.
- Participate in new business efforts as needed by management.
- 1-2 years experience as a digital media associate / trafficker.
- Full knowledge of DoubleClick DFA 6 trafficking and reporting, DFP knowledge a plus.
- Previous experience with eMarketer, Nielsen and comScore.
- Familiarity with Google ad products—bonus points if you’re familiar with Google AdWords.
- General understanding of digital media and the digital landscape.
- Thorough knowledge of standard and rich media ad trafficking software for display, video, mobile and other emerging channels.
- Familiarity with and passion for digital media.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while paying attention to details.
- Ability to work effectively under stressful situations and time constraints.
- Ability to work effectively across functional groups or geographic offices.
- Good project management, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, yet seek help when needed.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel.
- Independent and able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity.
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations.
- Contact Name
- Corrine Bell
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jan. 31, 2022
As a Media Planner, you are eager to dive into the world of media trafficking, reporting and implementation, and hit the ground running with support from the Media team. With guidance from your Media Director, you’re ready to break into the digital media landscape and learn as much as you can about current media trends and the collaboration between media syndication and creative development. You bring a passion for Media to the office, and your enthusiastic personality makes you keen to offer insights into campaign analysis and optimization. Working across all areas of the Media process, you want to get your hands dirty—and you are ready to learn from the robust team at Critical Mass. You’ll also support the Media team’s administrative needs by briefing the team on client files, campaign contracts, and conducting research.
**This role is open to candidates in Alberta and British Columbia.