Media Strategy Manager
Posted/Last Revised: 10th Mar, 2019
- Postmedia Network Inc.
- Educational Req.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University or College graduate with a mandatory 2 to 4 years of media strategy experience.
- Strategic thinker with a strong digital marketing and technical background
- Solid project management, analytical and organizational skills
- Proven experience as a team mentor who has raised overall knowledge, expertise and drives results
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to demonstrate leadership within a cross-functional organization
- Contact Name
- Tracey Copeman
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Mar. 29, 2019
We are looking for a leader who has excellent knowledge of digital marketing strategy and is an experienced team lead.
As a member of the Edmonton Journal and Edmonton Sun sales team, you bring a track record of success, innovation and growth. You have led projects and/or teams and bring collaboration and results to everything you do. You establish and build client relationships through inherently understanding the needs of their business and you deliver against them.
- Implement and drive media strategy initiatives for local sales teams
- Lead, train and coach the media strategy team to build local digital and integrated solutions for new and existing accounts
- Work with Sales Managers to motivate, train and provide direction in establishing, implementing and monitoring media strategy standards while raising the skills and expertise of Media Sales Consultants
- Coordinate the roll-out of new digital products and programs