Online Advertising Specialist
Posted/Last Revised: 21st Jul, 2021
- ATRIUM Digital
- Edmonton (In-Office)
- Contact Name
- Jordan Woolf
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Aug. 15, 2021
Join our exciting and growing team at ATRIUM! We are bringing on new clients and now looking for a talented Online Advertising Specialist.
About the Position
As an Online Advertising Specialist, you will join our Promotions Department to directly manage both search and social advertising campaigns for clients from a variety of industries. The role is aimed at building high-performance evergreen and campaign-based advertising results for DTC, eCommerce, retail, B2B or consumer brands.
In an average month, you will be responsible for recommending and implementing winning advertising campaigns for unique client requirements. This will include the continual maintenance, management and optimization of digital advertising campaigns (PPC, Display, Remarketing, Shopping, Video Pre-roll) to improve performance. You will work closely with the Strategy Director to ensure measurable performance goals are met and are clearly presented to clients in easy-to-understand reports and meetings.
In this position you will:
- Work with the Strategy Director to Analyze and Study Clients & Businesses for Key Insights and Potential Digital Ad Strategies.
- Prepare Campaign Schedules & Budgets.
- Prepare Campaign Briefs and Art & Copy Micro-briefs with Ad creative requirements for our Creative Team to deliver.
- Set-Up & Maintain Search Advertising Campaigns (Google Ads, Bing Ads).
- Set-Up & Maintain Social Advertising Campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest).
- Monitor & Maintain Active Ad Campaigns Across Assigned Book of Clients on a Weekly Basis; Making Performance-based Adjustments, Maintaining Budgets & Work Towards Campaign Goals.
- Prepare Detailed Quarterly Written Reports (Including Data Collected From Ad Tools & Analytics Software) with Well-Written Insights for Presentation to Clients to deepen their understanding, and future campaign recommendations/insights.
- Engage in In-Person and Video Presentations with Clients on a Quarterly Basis to Review Performance & Present Evolving Strategies.
- Provide proactive guidance and Insights on Potential Improvements or Opportunities for Clients to the Strategy Director.
Online Advertising requires a love for data and a keen understanding of how human behaviour can be influenced through each ad platform’s unique benefits and toolsets. You may be a great fit for this position if you have; a proven history of driving measurable results for businesses using online advertising campaigns, a background in marketing, data, analytics or psychology, and/or have worked within digital marketing teams or agencies in the past. It is expected that you have a deep knowledge of digital advertising tools, terminology and analytics; the role includes both the ability to define winning ad strategies and to collaborate/complement other digital marketing strategies as part of a Multi-Channel Digital Marketing Mix.
- 3+ Years of Experience working on performance-driven Search Advertising (Google Ads, Bing Ads).
- 3+ Years of Experience working on performance-driven Social Advertising (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest).
- Deep understanding of key Advertising Performance Metrics, Reporting and Measurement.
- Confidence in recommending strategies for Ad Formats (PPC, Display, Remarketing, Shopping, Video Pre-roll).
- Experience working with and preparing reports and using industry software (Google Analytics & Other Reporting Tools).
- Experience setting & configuring advanced goal measurement and Analytics metrics (Google Tag Manager) a strong asset.
- Comfortable speaking to Clients in person & video; for presenting detailed reports or presentations.
- Experience working in a small service business or Marketing Agency environment is an asset.
How to Apply
To apply, please send (all of) the following items to the form found at the bottom of this webpage.
- Your Resume
- Cover Letter
To learn more about ATRIUM visit our website at (atriumdigital.com).