Posted/Last Revised: 20th Sep, 2018
- Top Draw Inc
- Contact Name
- Ken Jurina
- Contact Phone
- (780) 429-9993
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Oct. 31, 2018
We are looking to add an enthusiastic and experienced Operations Manager to our growing team! Are you an organized, experienced manager looking for a dynamic environment to grow in? Top Draw needs your help. This role would be responsible for much of HR, financial oversight, and other operational oversight for our ~25 person company.
- 7+ years of experience working in a digital agency or in a financial, operations, or HR role.
- First hand experience of running of budgeting and financial operations for a company in some capacity
- First hand experience of running Human Resources for a company
- A Bachelor’s degree in Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Things we would like you to have:
- Experience working with digital marketing, creative, or auto dealer marketing
- Experience managing businesses with multiple profit centers
You will get to:
- Have a seat at the table directing the company
- Build and refine company policies and procedures
- Oversee HR across the company
- Train and oversee managers to ensure best practice HR policies are being followed
- Oversee company financials, including:
- Providing oversight
- Analysis & reporting
- Calculating P&L
- Coordinate vendors including benefits, cleaner, phone systems, internet, Xerox, etc.
- Hire contractors (interview, write and negotiate contracts, etc)
- Oversee Benefits/Payroll
- Supervise and enable business plan execution
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Extra paid week of vacation over the winter holidays.
- Flex time, start anywhere between 7 am and 9 am.
- Our office is three blocks from Grandin Station and on a main bus route.
- Free downtown parking.
- Choose your desk set up
- PC vs Mac
- Standing vs sitting desk
- Unlimited coffee, snacks and beverages
- Weekly office dog days to cuten up the work place
- Quarterly staff awards with cash prizes and a snazzy trophy
- Professional development support
- Opportunities for public speaking.
- Lots of lunch and learns to keep you informed on the latest digital marketing trends.
- Rooftop patio! Work and get a tan at the same time!