Posted/Last Revised: 7th Oct, 2019
- zag creative
- Educational Req.
A day in your life involves optimizing and taking names (likely for further analysis and targeting). You balance analytical and creative insights to ensure client success. But, most of all, you love your work. This is what makes you a good fit for this opportunity within zag creative’s digital department.
We are in search of a person committed to reaching higher and farther in order to achieve the best results with our clients in the online space. The ideal candidate has proven experience in managing online campaigns and delivering goal-oriented results.
To join our team of high performers, there are a few must-have qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience in PPC campaign setup, management, and reporting
- An in-depth understanding of Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Strong communication skills
- Keyword research and analysis is second nature
- Ability to interpret data and make convincing recommendations
- Proven experience in managing campaigns to achieve certain goals and have proven results
- A robust knowledge of how to track and attribute success (through Google Tag Manager, UTM tagging, etc.)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently, keeping yourself accountable and responsible for managing campaigns
- Strong attention to detail
- Google Ads and Analytics certifications
- Agency experience is a definite plus
- Experience with other advertising platforms (including Facebook) is an asset
- Contact Name
- Matt Gaudet
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Oct. 18, 2019
If these qualifications describe you, send your resume to Matt Gaudet, Digital Strategy Manager at email@example.com. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.