Posted/Last Revised: 22nd Apr, 2021
- Top Draw Inc
- Contact Name
- Darrell Kryskow
- Contact Phone
- (780) 429-9993
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- May. 6, 2021
Top Draw is looking to add an enthusiastic Project Coordinator to work out of our downtown Edmonton office!
The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support on projects and systems; including entering and updating data on the CRM and Project Management software.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and is keen to build on them:
- Post-secondary education in business administration or a related field
- 1+ years experience in administrative or similar position
- Experience working within MS Office, a CRM, and project management software
- Proven data entry work experience
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated typing speed and accuracy
Assets we would like you to have:
- A passion for being a change maker in high-performance digital marketing industry
- Initiative to enhance knowledge of digital trends, best practices and new technologies
- Ability to recognize and problem solve, using analytical and sound decision-making
- A passion for business and marketing
- Additional computer training or certification
Your day-to-day duties include:
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential and complying with data integrity and security policies
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Reach out and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output validity
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Insert customer and project data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Facilitate information exchange across departments through various information systems (CRM, Project Management Systems, File Storage, etc.)
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from the team and determining project changes.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Apply and refine data role-related tools and procedures
- Generate reports and store completed work in designated locations
- Support the team with administrative support as needed
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Extra paid week of vacation over the winter holidays
- Flex time, start anywhere between 7 am and 9 am
- Our office is three blocks from Grandin Station and on a main bus route
- Free downtown parking
- Unlimited coffee, snacks, and beverages
- Doggy Policy
- Professional development support
- Opportunities for public speaking
- Lots of lunch and learns to keep you informed on the latest digital marketing trends
- Rooftop patio! Work and get a tan at the same time!
About Top Draw
Top Draw is a digital agency providing excellence in all aspects of online communications. Our growing team is conveniently located just outside of the downtown core, where parking is free and many great restaurants are only a short walk away. Here are just a few more reasons why you want to work at Top Draw.
We pride ourselves in offering an open and welcoming environment to both staff and clients that fosters innovation and creativity. As part of our team, you will be exposed to and involved in all aspects of online marketing while supporting the day to day production needs of the company. If you’re looking for a career choice where the sky’s the limit and your contributions will be valued, look no further.
Top Draw offers a very attractive health and benefits package and unlimited opportunity for motivated people who can get the job done.
**Please note at the present Covid related time, our office is closed and we are working remotely.
Please click here to apply. We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, NO telephone calls. Top Draw is an equal opportunity employer.