Posted/Last Revised: 22nd Apr, 2019
- Williams Engineering Canada
- Educational Req.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field of study
- 3 – 5 years of experience in bid or proposal development is required
- Previous experience with an architecture, engineering, construction, management consulting or another professional services firm considered to be an asset
- Excellent business writing, editing, and communications skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software, specifically InDesign
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a person who listens well, respects diversity of opinions and has an open, clear and succinct communication style.
- Effective organizational and time management skills in handling multiple priorities, performing a variety of tasks, and meeting required deadlines.
- Proven track record for providing exceptional client service.
- Ability to represent the company to the staff, clients and community by ensuring the best image is presented.
- Contact Name
- Courtney Maddox
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jun. 1, 2019
Providing exceptional customer service to internal clients, supporting WEC Service Lines with the development of proposals through the review of request for proposals (RFPs), and assembling project information.
- Write and develop clear, convincing proposal content that is technically correct and clearly communicates the intent of the proposal
- Lead the development of quality proposals from RFP receipt to delivery of the final product that is delivered to our customers
- Define the response to proposal schedule by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; and internal communications associated with the team involved in the response from our service lines
- Research internal and external information relevant to proposal responses
- Identify risks associated with proposal preparation and ensure resolution
- Develop new common clause content to be used in proposal submissions, and work with team members and to ensure the technical information is accurate
- Support business development initiatives and team members with client presentations and collateral
- Ensure that the brand and messaging in all proposals is consistent with company standards and follow the company brand guidelines
- Support the company digital proposal document generation system to facilitate responses