Sales Administration Coordinator
Posted/Last Revised: 9th Feb, 2021
- Top Draw Inc
- Contact Name
- Darrell Kryskow
- Contact Phone
- (780) 429-9993
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Feb. 26, 2021
Sales Administration Coordinator
Top Draw is looking to add an enthusiastic Sales Administration Coordinator to work out of our downtown Edmonton office!
The Sales Administrator Coordinator is responsible for providing daily operations support to the Sales Team and ensuring all administrative tasks related to the team are handled efficiently and timely. They are responsible for fostering great relationships and customer service by serving a pivotal role in ensuring our clients’ needs are understood and are flowing through the agency.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and is keen to build on them.
- 2 years of experience in an administrative or sales support role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A strong focus on customer service and relationship building
- Exceptional coordination and prioritization skills
- A passion for business and marketing
- A diploma or degree in marketing or related field
Assets we would like you to have:
- 2+ years of experience working in a digital marketing agency or administrative environment
- A passion for being a change maker in high-performance digital marketing proven with measured results
- Initiative to enhance knowledge of digital marketing trends, best practices and new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to recognize and problem solve, using analytical and sound decision-making
- Familiar with working within a CRM and project management software
- Experience writing client and business briefs
- Familiar with contracts and contract negotiation
- Strong presentation, and written and verbal communications
- MS Office / Google Docs proficiency
Your day-to-day duties include:
- Assisting the Business Development Manager in the management of time and duties
- Act as the first point of contact for enquiries; handle and vet incoming sales leads
- Greet and welcome clients and prospects in person and over the phone
- Managing and distributing sales agreements and other sales documents
- Support bids, presentations, proposals, invoices and SOW in line with requirements and review with Business Development Manager prior to submission
- Professional and timely response to requests for information from stakeholders and staff
- Responsible for all CRM data input and Sales Function Point entry or setup. Ensure the CRM is up-to-date with accurate client information, sales records, projects, leads and opportunities for all divisions.
- Supporting and preparing quotations, sales orders, contracts, statements of work (SOW) and presentations for the sales and/or client relations teams
- Assist with the planning, coordination and execution of sales events
- Liaise with visitors, clients, staff and others to assist with general enquiries ensuring timely and efficient resolution
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Extra paid week of vacation over the winter holidays
- Flex time, start anywhere between 7 am and 9 am
- Our office is three blocks from Grandin Station and on a main bus route
- Free downtown parking
- Unlimited coffee, snacks, and beverages
- Doggy Policy
- Professional development support
- Opportunities for public speaking
- Lots of lunch and learns to keep you informed on the latest digital marketing trends
- Rooftop patio! Work and get a tan at the same time!
About Top Draw
Top Draw is a digital agency providing excellence in all aspects of online communications. Our growing team is conveniently located just outside of the downtown core, where parking is free and many great restaurants are only a short walk away. Here are just a few more reasons why you want to work at Top Draw.
We pride ourselves in offering an open and welcoming environment to both staff and clients that fosters innovation and creativity. As part of our team, you will be exposed to and involved in all aspects of online marketing while supporting the day to day production needs of the company. If you’re looking for a career choice where the sky’s the limit and your contributions will be valued, look no further.
Top Draw offers a very attractive health and benefits package and unlimited opportunity for motivated people who can get the job done. Send a cover letter outlining how your skills meet our needs and your salary expectations, along with your resume.
**Please note at the present Covid related time, our office is closed and we are working remotely.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below. We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, NO telephone calls. Top Draw is an equal opportunity employer.