Posted/Last Revised: 1st Sep, 2020
- Educational Req.
YOUR RESUME INCLUDES…
- 5+ years of graphic design experience
- A degree in graphic design
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of (or interest in learning) WordPress and Sketch
- Contact Name
- Christy Forsythe
- Contact Phone
- (780) 982-0604
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Sep. 30, 2020
Habit is a well-rounded team of creatives, web developers, software engineers, marketing specialists, and account managers. We’re an agency that builds brands, websites, advertising campaigns and more for clients of every size. And we think you should join us.
WE NEED A SENIOR DESIGNER.
Our graphic designers know how to own their sh**. From start to finish they get things done in a way that meets our clients’ needs while allowing them to hone in on their creative side. They nail the balance between visually appealing and functional goal-oriented design. They understand how to collaborate, and are a stickler when it comes to brand consistency.
This candidate should be someone who isn’t afraid to pitch an idea or stand up and present to a group. Of course, it’s also important to know Adobe Creative Suite—though knowledge in Sketch or WordPress is definitely a bonus. A portfolio of work will really help us check out skillsets, so make sure to include that when applying.
WHAT WILL YOU HAVE TO DO?
- Find design solutions that wow our clients.
- Create design materials for all sorts of mediums—website, social, print, video, presentations, and so on.
- Collaborate with copywriters, web designers and other creatives to come up with awesome ideas you’d be proud to add to your portfolio.
- Present creative to clients, with support of other team members.
- Keep the lines of communication open to ensure work gets done on time and on budget.
YOU HAVE PLENTY OF GREAT PERSONAL QUALITIES, LIKE…
- Loads of creativity
- Stellar time management
- An enthusiasm to learn
- The ability to juggle multiple projects
- Wanting to share new ideas and ways of approaching things
- Serious interest in being part of a team atmosphere—even when working remotely