Posted/Last Revised: 28th May, 2021
- Critical Mass
- Remote within Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia
- Educational Req.
- Design solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives.
- Create highly usable interface solutions focused on user experience.
- Manage projects with limited input from an Art Director.
- Guide and direct up to four designers with thorough delegation, follow-up, and mentorship.
- Rationalize solutions to project teams and clients.
- Balance creative with client business requirements.
- Design mood boards, storyboards, interactive page layouts, site grids and interface demos, photo retouches and enhancements, and animated GIFs.
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.Build and maintain a rapport with creative team, account managers, and project managers.Visualize and verbalize ideas to team and client.
- 3+ years experience in design and interactive.
- Strong design portfolio.
- Developed and diverse communication skills.
- Ability to articulate creative ideas.
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of Mac OS, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- An understanding of the strengths and limitations of After Effects, QuickTime, Director, and ImageReady, as well as information architecture and hierarchy.
- Comprehensive understanding of interactivity and the Web.
- Illustration in both electronic and traditional media.
- Motion graphics experience for the Web and video a plus.
- Contact Name
- Corrine Bell
- Closing Date
- Jan. 31, 2022
As a Senior Designer, crafting creative concepts that translate visually is your bread and butter. You are an original thinker and a team player—matching strategic direction with appropriate design results across digital experiences. In addition to creativity, keen attention to detail makes your work stellar. Also, you want to keep learning, but you want leadership experience, too. Good news—you’ll have mentorship from an Art Director to help you grow, and you’ll manage a small team of designers, as well.