Senior Designer/Art Director
Posted/Last Revised: 19th Dec, 2019
- Educational Req.
On a daily basis you will:
- Strive to provide creative solutions based on strategy
- Ensure good flow of communication with the creative director, account manager and/or client (if required)
- Review and complete requests with a high level of detail to ensure all creative and technical requirements are met
- Participate in concept development meetings/attend ideation sessions when necessary
- Critique work and offer suggestions/solutions to improve effectiveness
- Review, prepare and supply production files for assigned requests, ensuring proper technical requirements are met
- Consult with suppliers and attend press checks when needed
- Review proofs to ensure accuracy and quality
- Ensure the end product meets the high expectations of the client and g[squared]
If this sounds like you, and you feel you’d be an awesome addition to our tight-knit team, please send your resume!
- Contact Name
- Terry Elkins
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Feb. 3, 2020
Do you have a passion for all things creative? Do you spend every waking minute analyzing branding and how you could make it more creative, engaging and effective? g[squared] is a full-service marketing and advertising agency, and we’ve been so darn busy lately that we’re looking to add a Senior Designer/Art Director to our design team. We’re looking for a creative type with a knack for details, big and small, and the unique skill of brand development and implementation. A degree or related diploma in Graphic Design and 5-7 years of experience in an agency or design studio is a must.
We’re looking for a multi-tasker who can think on their feet and thrive in a collaborative environment. You need to be a skilled communicator, have a great heart and be willing to roll up your sleeves and help out, even if it’s not in the job description.