Posted/Last Revised: 28th May, 2021
- Critical Mass
- Within Alberta and British Columbia
- Educational Req.
- Use modern front-end frameworks and digital pattern libraries to rapidly prototype with code.
- Deliver solutions that balance technical and business requirements by choosing the best mix of cutting-edge technology.
- Work with project teams to understand business and user requirements.
- Exercise quality control on all aspects of web development to maintain high coding standards and practices.
- 5+ years-experience in development with hand-coding advanced HTML, CSS, HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery.
- Experience working with package manager and automation tools like npm, gulp, and grunt. -Demonstrated understanding of Responsive Web Design principles.
- Proficiency in Semantic HTML Markup.
- Accessibility knowledge (WCAG 2.0 Level AA).
- Experience diagnosing and solving cross-browser/cross-platform issues.
- Experience working with cross-functional and cross-office teams.
- Contact Name
- Corrine Bell
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jan. 1, 2022
As a Senior Developer, you love using your extensive experience with HTML5 and CSS3 to develop cutting-edge features on responsive websites. You may not be an expert in jQuery, but you’re always looking to learn and hone your craft—with plenty of support and mentorship from your Tech Lead along the way. When it comes time to optimize reusability and performance, you understand how to take full advantage of everything HTML5 and CSS3 have to offer—including the latest in responsive grid frameworks, templating engines, and jQuery patterns. Simply put: efficiently working across multidisciplinary teams to find solutions in all areas of web development—that’s your thing.
*The successful candidate will work from Alberta or British Columbia.