Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted/Last Revised: 10th Jun, 2021
- Top Draw Inc.
- Contact Name
- Darrell Kryskow
- Contact Phone
- (780) 429-9993
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jun. 30, 2021
Top Draw is looking to add an analytical and data-driven Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to work out of our downtown Edmonton office!
The Senior Digital Marketing Specialist strengthens expertise in, and delivers on engaging, results-oriented digital marketing strategies and activities for projects and retainers that are designed to achieve our clients’ business objectives.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and is keen to build on them.
- 3+ years experience executing on and optimizing digital marketing strategies
- Strong understanding of SEO, SEM, & social media best practices, tactics and theory
- Understanding of WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify, & other CMS platforms
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Awareness of SEO’s role in an integrated website development and digital marketing strategy.
- Experience with visitor recording software
- Experience with a variety of SEO tools/platforms like Moz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Raven Tools, and Xenu
- Familiarity with industry news sources such as Search Engine Land, Search Engine Watch and Moz.
- Knowledge of SEO’s role in an integrated website development and digital marketing strategy.
- Knowledge of other digital marketing practices such as content marketing and its role in digital marketing.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/ Google Docs Skills
- In-depth understanding of Panda and Penguin and Hummingbird
- Experience running a website from top to bottom
- Knowledge of best practices in digital marketing
- Experience developing digital marketing strategies and providing recommendations for campaign optimization
Assets we would like you to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and data-driven marketing skills
- Attention to detail
- Strategic reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Able to work effectively independently and collaboratively
Nice to haves:
- Certifications (or working towards): Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Bing
Your day-to-day duties include:
- Execute & test tagging strategy through Google Tag Manager
- Create custom event tags in Google Tag Manager
- Understand how Data Layer can improve reporting within client partner’s Google Analytics
- Work with Engagement team to ensure client partner contact databases are clean and properly grouped for effective campaigns
- Ensure audience strategy is properly reflecting in marketing automation campaigns
- Produce, manage, and optimize marketing automation campaigns
- Report on performance from marketing automation and/or email marketing campaigns
- Understand how to leverage common email marketing tools (MailChimp, Leads2Follow, etc.)
- Work with other DM team members to ensure marketing automation is accurately integrated in other digital marketing campaigns
- Understand how different platforms interact with each other to ensure data accuracy
- Provide support to client-partners if/ when investigating marketing automation solutions
- Provide training & support for DM roles requiring to train up on marketing automation
- Host 1:1 training sessions with new DM coordinators and/or interns
- Produce training material that can be leveraged for new hires
- Ensure DM team is aware of, and leveraging, new best practices, while providing specialists with some recommended tests for growth in marketing automation campaigns
- Contribute to company-wide training sessions (Touchpoints, Lunch & Learns, etc.)
- Produce and maintain internal SOPs related to marketing automations
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Extra paid week of vacation over the winter holidays
- Flex time, start anywhere between 7 am and 9 am
- Our office is three blocks from Grandin Station and on a main bus route
- Free downtown parking
- Unlimited coffee, snacks, and beverages
- Doggy Policy
- Professional development support
- Opportunities for public speaking
- Lots of lunch and learns to keep you informed on the latest digital marketing trends
- Rooftop patio! Work and get a tan at the same time!
About Top Draw
Top Draw is a digital agency providing excellence in all aspects of online communications. Our growing team is conveniently located just outside of the downtown core, where parking is free and many great restaurants are only a short walk away. Here are just a few more reasons why you want to work at Top Draw.
We pride ourselves in offering an open and welcoming environment to both staff and clients that fosters innovation and creativity. As part of our team, you will be exposed to and involved in all aspects of online marketing while supporting the day to day production needs of the company. If you’re looking for a career choice where the sky’s the limit and your contributions will be valued, look no further.
Top Draw offers a very attractive health and benefits package and unlimited opportunity for motivated people who can get the job done.
***Due to the current Covid-19 situation, our office is closed and we are working remotely.
We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, NO telephone calls. Top Draw is an equal opportunity employer.
Please click here to apply.