Senior Digital Performance Strategist
Posted/Last Revised: 28th May, 2021
- Critical Mass
- Within Alberta and British Columbia
- Educational Req.
- Collaborate with internal research team to perform quantitative and qualitative research.
- Collaborate with social and marketing science teams to monitor social listening and web analytics reports.
- Synthesize research, uncover insights, and write creative briefings for client and team.
- Perform detailed research into our clients, their industry, and competitors across markets.
- De-construct competitive best practices in digital marketing and create benchmarks.
- Conduct digital ecosystem audits to map a brand’s online presence and assess the effectiveness of each touchpoint.
- Identify opportunities for clients to use digital technology to enhance their overall digital presence and online marketing mix.
- Work across multidisciplinary teams to implement and manage digital strategies.
- Run agile design workshops to identify digital strategies for rapid prototyping and customer testing.
- Recommend, plan, coordinate, and execute pertinent research and analysis activities, including sector analyses, competitive benchmarking studies, qualitative and consumer research, requirements gather sessions, and stakeholder interviews.
- Synthesize and communicate the results of research to clients and project teams.
- Provide insight and perspective on the client’s strategic direction.
- Collaborate with the team on overall strategy development.
- Define measurement strategies for strategy development and site or program optimization.
- Demonstrate the value of integrating strategy services into client engagements.
- Provide thought leadership to colleagues and projects in a range of subjects, including requirements gathering, consumer research and insight, site measurement and marketing, and strategic planning.
- 5+ years of related experience in the account and brand planning, business analysis, qualitative research, including web analytics and metric analysis, and information architecture.
- 4 years agency or consulting and digital business experiences.
- Experience developing proposals and presentations for clients
- Ability to communicate complex subject matter verbally and written.
- Experience with qualitative and ethnographic research driving the creation and implementation of digital design personas.
- Experience in marketing research and sciences to establish and analyze complex studies.
- Excellent collaboration skills and a team-player mindset.
- Strong multi-tasking and flexibility skills.
- A commitment to learning.
- Contact Name
- Corrine Bell
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jan. 1, 2022
As a Senior Strategist, you bring key strategic leadership and guidance to multidisciplinary teams. You’re not fazed effectively communicating your findings to varying audiences—from creative to technical team members. And you have an intimate understanding of your client, their competitors, and key industry trends relating to their business. You’re a rock star in at least two strategy disciplines—business analysis, qualitative consumer research, web analytics, and information architecture—but we’ll welcome your balanced working knowledge of all. Most importantly, you live and breathe insights—about a client’s business, their competitors, and their customers.
**This role is open to candidates in British Columbia and Alberta.