Senior Market Researcher
Posted/Last Revised: 28th May, 2021
- Critical Mass
- Remote within Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia
- Educational Req.
- Meet and consult with clients (internal and external) to run studies based on the project’s objectives, timelines and budget.
- Design and conduct primary market research studies (mix of quant / qual approaches)
- Provide QA support on studies (test programming, proof reading, mock interviews, etc.)
- Moderate / conduct one-on-one interviews – both exploratory interviews as well as moderated usability testing
- Monitor progress of research studies to meet timelines and budgets while staying on track with project objectives
- Analyze both qualitative and quantitative data to identify patterns and derive insights
- Prepare summary reports that clearly illustrate key findings
- Present results to clients (either through formal presentations or debriefing calls)
- Be comfortable discussing implications from study findings with clients, advising on how to best use the findings for the project at hand
- Work with a variety of third-party vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree in the social sciences or business, and/or Market Research certification
- Five years’ experience with elements of research process including requirements, methodology design, recruitment/screeners, discussion guides, survey instruments, data analysis and reporting
- Ability to synthesize and analyze complex information
- Skilled at seeing both the tactical and strategic implications of research findings
- Ability to communicate complex subject matter, either verbally, written, or presentation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Ability to build relationships with multidisciplinary teams and work without supervision under tight deadlines
- Client-facing experience
- Experience conducting research in Global markets is an asset
- Experience in a variety of industries is a plus
- Experience in online / digital research
- Contact Name
- Corrine Bell
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jan. 31, 2022
The Senior Market Researcher will be an integral part of a research team that works closely with both internal and external clients to inform strategy through primary research. The Researcher role often focuses on both qualitative and quantitative research, including but not limited to online surveys, in-depth interviews, focus groups, concept, and usability tests.
The successful candidate may work from Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton, Toronto, etc.