Social Media Coordinator/ Copywriter
Posted/Last Revised: 7th Feb, 2021
- Media Shop Collective
- St. Albert, Alberta
- Educational Req.
Social Media Coordinator/ Copywriter Requirements:
– You have post-secondary training and/or certification in Marketing/ Communications
– You have 2+ years of proven work experience managing social media accounts and ad campaigns.
– Strong understanding and experience engagementing communities and capable of building social audiences.
– Excellent copywriting skills
– Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google analytics
– Ability to collect, track and analyze analytics
– Excellent active listening skills
– Ability to build rapport with clients
– Photography experience
– Understanding of consumer behavior and industry trends
– Adaptable, with strong problem solving skills
- Contact Name
- Erin Cassidy
- Contact Phone
- (780) 231-9912
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Mar. 5, 2021
Media Shop Collective, a full-service digital & design agency located in beautiful St Albert, AB is growing and looking for a new team member to help us do what we do best- make our agency partners SHINE!
We are searching for a full-time Social Media Coordinator/ Copywriter who will amplify our existing social media clients’ accounts with fresh content ideas, manage community growth as well as scheduling and reporting.
This person will also be the lead on new content marketing projects we take on, creating content for social, writing blogs/ articles, and providing copy for websites and strategies, all with the support of the MSC team. This person is a skilled marketing master, who is on top of social media trends, creates strategies in their sleep and is highly detail focused.
To succeed in this position, candidates must have a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, work well both independently or in a team environment and strive to continuously improve their skill sets. We are looking for someone who is resourceful, adaptable, and independently driven to bring value to our team.
Media Shop Collective offers a fun and collaborative work environment, with time dedicated weekly to team and individual training. Grow, learn and thrive in this fast-paced, creative space.
Social Media Coordinator/ Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Creating social content, including text, image and video
- Utilize IG Reels and TikTok for content creation
- Utilize Illustrator or Canva to content creation
- Manage, engage and grow social media communities
- Capture content, shooting photos or videos on site for clients
- Monitor analytics and generate reports monthly
- Write website copy
- Assist with writing marketing and social media strategies
- Build, execute and monitor social media advertising campaigns
Please email your portfolio or proof of work, resumes and a cover letter sharing your passion and why you would be an amazing addition to the Media Shop Collective Team