Social Media Strategist
Posted/Last Revised: 23rd Jul, 2020
- Contact Name
- Alyssa Dubue
- Closing Date
- Aug. 7, 2020
Do you fancy yourself an expert in creating double-tap worthy, engaging content? Being good at the internet is a real thing. The Social Media Strategist at zag stays on top of trends and best practices, thanks to their proactive thinking. Our ideal candidate is able to evaluate and understand our clients’ industries, markets and audiences, and develop and implement effective social media strategies to help them grow their businesses. They combine their analytical and creative skills to propose solutions that go above and beyond clients’ expectations.
What the gig would entail:
- Develop, implement, and manage social media strategies and recommendations
- Create content calendars with copywriters and graphic designers
- Monitor and engage with users daily through Sprout Social
- Measure the success of clients’ social media efforts by identifying KPIs
- Work in conjunction with the Digital Team and Creative Department to ensure social media content remains consistent across all marketing channels
- Participate in internal brainstorming sessions and client discovery sessions, as needed
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
We’re looking for someone who’s ready to hit the ground running, bringing their intimate understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google My Business. There will also be plenty of opportunities to learn and work in different digital marketing channels, so a willingness to expand skills and experience will be key.
If you are interested, please forward your resume to Alyssa Dubue, Interim Digital Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that that only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.