Posted/Last Revised: 18th Jun, 2020
- Contact Name
- Trina Danis
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jun. 30, 2020
Copywriters at zag are masters of their craft. They love language, understand the spaces they’re working within, and are constant evaluators who are always looking for ways to improve on the idea, the execution, or both.
Our ideal candidate embraces the challenges of marketing and business, is excited to learn about our client’s industries, markets, and audiences and can do this as part of a team as well as independently. They’re a strategic thinker who works hand-in-hand with our design, digital, and strategy teams to ensure they’re creating solutions that rise above (and, quite frankly, demolish) any challenge.
What the gig would entail:
- Develop, edit and proof copy for various client projects as required (including but not limited to print ad copy, press releases, social media, brochure copy, radio scripts, television scripts, sales pieces, web copy, online ad copy, etc.)
- Prepare concept overviews for clients
- Participate in and help facilitate client discovery sessions / larger meetings
- Participate in internal brainstorming sessions and creative concept development
- Work in conjunction with the Creative Department and Creative Directors to ensure materials developed maintain consistency, creative vision, and strategy
- Proofing creative materials and written documents
- Participate in the development and presentation of client pitches
- Correspondence with clients and maintaining client contacts, as directed
We are looking for an individual that’s been down a few roads before, bringing experience and depth to the team. Tell us more about your journey. Forward your resume to Trina Danis, VP Operations at email@example.com
Please note that that only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.