Team Lead, Marketing
Posted/Last Revised: 10th Feb, 2020
- Alberta Motor Association
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Educational Req.
YOUR FAVOURITE THING TO drive, IS A big idea.
Closing: When Filled
Location: Edmonton South
You’re the Nick Fury of marketing, toiling behind the scenes to help a team of superheroes achieve the organization’s goals. Taking charge of a stressful situation? No sweat. Thinking on your feet? You’re on it. Juggling multiple tasks while keeping a cool head? All in a day’s work. And when it comes to motivating people, you’re downright inspiring. We love that about you. Your near-endless supply of energy is contagious and matched only by your knowledge of cross-media, online and traditional marketing. Seriously, is there anything you can’t do?
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You’re so good at motivating your team, you could put on a TED talk. Heck, maybe you already have!
- You stare down deadlines…and win. Your organization and time-management skills make it easy for you to manage competing priorities.
- You’ve written strategies and executed digital and traditional marketing campaigns – and know how to do them well.
- When it comes to communication, you’re killer. You probably spell-checked this job ad.
- You can manage a budget like nobody’s business.
- You’re a diplomatic and collaborative negotiator – you could work for the United Nations.
- You’re a natural at explaining things in a way that makes it easy for everyone to understand.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Report to the Marketing Manager.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to define the marketing strategy.
- Participate in strategic planning for all AMA products, leveraging digital and traditional tactics such as radio/print; SEM; content marketing; email marketing; lead generation; and social marketing.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and business leaders to discover, capture, and assess marketing requirements to support the larger business.
- Ensure accepted methodologies, best practices, and standard processes are adopted and leveraged with the team.
- Ensure all internal and external materials adhere to our corporate visual identity, editorial style, and brand standards, and align all functional disciplines to deliver a clear and concise marketing message.
- Execute marketing activities to achieve sales, engagement and member experience goals across the organization.
- Build and foster a customer-centric mindset with your team that’s focused on improving marketing and communication initiatives through in-depth research and extensive testing.
- Define metrics and KPIs to measure and track the success of digital marketing initiatives.
- Keep up-to-date on AMA products, services, membership policies and procedures.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You have a diploma in business administration, marketing, communications, or public relations. If your education is in something else, tell us how it will help you in this role.
- You’re no digital marketing newbie. You have a minimum of 4 years applied and progressive experience in marketing, including customer research and engagement, email marketing, content marketing, social marketing, and search marketing. You’ll get bonus points if you have experience as a team lead or supervisor.
- You have a history of increasing engagement through blended marketing campaigns that leverage traditional media, online initiatives, SEO/SEM, and social media campaigns.
- Your favourite shoes to wear are your customers’, as you’re always trying to understand their experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Contact Name
- Recruiting Team
- Contact Phone
- (780) 430-5614
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Mar. 7, 2020