Posted/Last Revised: 13th Feb, 2018
- The Brick
- Based on Experience
- Contact Name
- Sean Kopen
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Feb. 27, 2018
Who We Are:
The Brick is one of the top destinations for home furnishings in Canada. We’re known for our great value products, customer service and we have over 220 locations across the country and growing.
Our newest focus is on building our online brand. Using digital channels like social media, email and our ever-changing website, we’re working to attract a new generation of Brick shoppers.
What We’re Looking For:
At The Brick, we build our creative in house. Website, email, social media, digital flyer; these are all different tactics our digital team handles.
To keep up with production demands, we’re growing our marketing team. This position is a great opportunity to become exposed to all aspects of digital marketing with a major retailer.
You need to have an enthusiasm for design. Whether it’s creating the next eye-catching email, a crafty social post, or building promotional banners for the website, we succeed by grabbing the attention of our customers.
The Brick provides health benefits, an in-house gym and sweet discount on products.
We’re also one of Canada’s top advertisers, meaning your work is going to be seen by millions of Canadians! We’re a growing, stable company in a time of big retail shifts, so it’s a tremendous place to build a career.
- Developing clear and exciting graphics for regular promotions and major campaigns.
- Designing, building and publishing content throughout the website.
- Gathering required information from the digital team, purchasing group, vendors and management.
- Collaborating with the advertising team to deliver on a variety of campaigns.
- Effective time management and attention to detail is critical.
- In depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, HTML and CSS.
- Ability to understand, interpret and act on feedback from a variety of stakeholders.
When applying please include a link to an online portfolio that showcases your design skills.