Posted/Last Revised: 21st May, 2020
- Anvl Creative Inc.
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Educational Req.
Minimum of two years WordPress experience.
- Contact Name
- Maria Braz
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jul. 15, 2020
Wanted for a full-time position, tight deadlines, creative problem solving, hard work, and flexible office / remote working environment. Room to grow within the position, but more importantly, room to grow your dev skills in a casual studio environment producing real work, for real clients.
Are you disciplined with your time and want to learn as much as possible about building for businesses’ and people’s digital needs? Are you eager to work with a team of designers and other problem solvers to come up with the best solutions to address clients needs. We’re looking for somebody who has the right attitude, the right skill set, and would be a great addition to our boutique design studio.
Must cut the mustard on:
• Minimum of 2 year website development experience using CMS platforms.
• Strong familiarity with WordPress, Mailchimp, and SEO.
• Experience with PHP and HTML/CSS.
• WordPress multi site experience.
• Understanding of site mapping.
• Understanding of wire framing.
• Familiarity & basic understanding of E-Commerce (Woo Commerce platform).
• Strong attention to detail with ability to communicate efficiently while being able to take feedback.
• Being a problem solver and collaborating with a team but when necessary having the discipline to hunker down and get the job done on your own.
• Leaving your ego at the door.
• Having a willingness to grow and learn outside your comfort zone.
Would be nice, but don’t beat yourself up:
• Experience with the following plugins: Advanced Custom Fields, Event Tickets / Events Calendar, Gravity Forms, Jet Pack, and Yoast.
• Flywheel hosting experience.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop.
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Your own MacBook Pro (If not, no problem we got you covered.)
Are you ready for the grind & the glory? Tell us how you’re the hardest working developer you know and show off your coding chops.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Thank you to all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.