Spaces still available for the Student Workshop
We’ve still got a handful of spaces available for students to participate in the Student Workshop. It cannot be stressed enough how valuable this experience is. You get the opportunity to work directly with an industry professional on a campaign for a great cause (YESS). Plus your work will be on display at the ACE Awards, one of the biggest events for our industry in the city. And there’s a chance you could even take home one of those coveted awards before you’ve even graduated. Talk about a resume boost!
- Groups of three students will work together to create an awareness campaign for YESS, a nonprofit in Edmonton.
- Students will have three months to put together campaign starting in December
- Campaigns will be judged by industry panelists in March
- All campaigns will be on display at the 2018 ACE Awards in April
- Winner of the student workshop will be invited to ACE Awards to accept their award on stage
- Winning team will also receive a cash prize
Our first kickoff meeting with YESS will be Monday, November 27 at Lift Interactive. Please mark your calendar.
More information regarding the workshop will be sent to students that sign-up.
If you have any questions regarding this workshop, please email Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org